Monday, July 24, 2017

7 Days of Summer Savings!

Can you believe we are rolling into the last week of July?!?! This summer has been flying by and I swear it just started! Back to School items are starting to be stocked in stores and I know we will be back in our classrooms before we know it!

Instead of counting how many days are left of summer, I wanted to have some fun this week and give you all some awesome deals!! Starting today, I am having 7 Days of Summer Savings!

Each day next week I will be having special deals, giveaways, and surprises!! Read below to get more details on what will be going on each day of the 7 Days of Summer Savings! You can also follow along on my Facebook Page to get the deals! You can click HERE to follow my Facebook page.

Day 1: Make a Deal Monday!
Monday, July 24th- Big DEALS today!! I have reduced the prices to these 4 products: Editable Parent Handbook Flip Book, Sight Word Sentences, Back to School Fun Unit, and Editable Rainbow Writing Sight Words

Day 2: Terrific Tuesday!
Tuesday, July 25th- When you buy my EDITABLE Name Printables you will get my Alphabet Hats A-Z and Number Hats 1-10 for FREE!! If you already own my Name Printable Activities make sure to download the file again to grab these FREEBIES!!

Day 3: Winner Wednesday!
Wednesday, July 26th- Time for a GIVEAWAY!! You can enter to WIN one of two $20 Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Cards!! This giveaway will take place on my Facebook Page. Make sure to head to my Facebook Page HERE starting at 12:00pm CST for a chance to WIN!!

Day 4: Thrifty Thursday!
Thursday, July 27th- HUGE SAVINGS TODAY!!! Sight Word Readers, Alphabet Printables and Centers Mega Bundle, and my Numbers 1-20 Mega Bundle have been REDUCED! Grab these great deals today only!

Day 5: Fifty Off Friday!

Day 6: Surprise Saturday!
Saturday, July 29th- As a thank you for following along on my 7 Days of Summer Savings, I have a surprise for you! Make sure to check out my Facebook Page starting at 1:00pm CST. There will be a Flash Freebie waiting for you! 

Day 7: Sunday Sunday!
Sunday, July 30th- It's the last day!! So let's end the week with a....?????? Check out my Facebook Page at 11:30am CST to see what the ????? is!!!

I hope you are able to grab some great deals, a FREEBIE, and maybe even win a $20 Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Card this week!

If you forget what the deal of the day is, you can always check it out on my Facebook Page!

After these 7 Days of Summer Savings, I have some NEW products I have been working on this summer that I will be posting in the coming weeks! I can't wait to show you what I have been working on!!

I am so excited to get the week started! Hope you are all having an amazing summer!

1 comment:

  1. a teacher came up with this, but this is only helpful to the parents who can not understand what to do with their kids in the summer. Great distraction for the kids, and parents get to relax, although they would have to clean up in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...