Sunday, July 20, 2014

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Hi everyone! At the beginning of the school year, I LOVE reading the story, 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'. My students always love this story and it is a story that really 'sticks' with them throughout the year. This is a story I remember my teacher reading to me as well :)

I have always found this to be a great story to begin teaching my students about different story elements. In this story we focus a lot on characters, setting, sequencing, and more!

I just finished creating my 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears' Mini Unit and am so excited to share with you some of the activities! There are 7 activities included (math and literacy) and they are hands-on, interactive, and lots of fun! There are anchor charts and crafts too!

Here is a look at some of the activities included:

Interactive Story Elements Book All About 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'





Favorite Character Craft and Writing

     

All About Numbers Flip Book (multiple versions for differentiating)


Lucky Number Game

Interactive Mini Reader

And MORE!!!

I have this 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears' Mini Unit on SALE for 20% until the end of Tuesday! I hope you enjoy it!

Click HERE or the picture below to grab this 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears' Mini Unit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...