Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Back to School Fun!

I am so excited to share with you my new unit that I made for Back to School! I am so happy with how everything turned out and I can't wait to show you all! I hope you enjoy it!

I have included 10 different activities that you can do with your students during the first week of school! There are crafts, whole group, partner, and independent activities! You can even continue some of the activities into the second week of school :)

Here is a glimpse of a few of the activities included in this Back to School Pack:

Pencil Pennants Banner
Have your students make the pencil pennant craft. They will draw a picture of themselves on one of the many drawing pages given and place in the middle of the pennant. String all the pencil pennants together to make a cute banner for your classroom or hallway!


First Week of School Memory Book
A book for your students to remember their first week of school! There are TONS of pages for you to choose from! There is a bus craft to go on the cover of the book! Here are a few of the MANY pages included in this memory book:
   

   

   


First Day or Week of School Hats
There is so much to celebrate the first day and week of school! Decide when you want to make the hats (I made both options for the first day and for the first week of school) and decorate the hats with all of the new experiences your students are having!

   

      

First Letter in Name Class Book
Students get to decorate a large first letter in their name and decorate it in their own unique way! They will also get to practice writing their name and can have their picture placed below their first letter! Put all of the pages together and place it in the classroom library for students to enjoy! There are 2 different versions of this class book!
      

   

School Mini Reader
A great way to build your students confidence from the very beginning! They will read this mini reader all about school. They will also get to color the pictures on each page!
      

Welcome Banner
I am so excited to use this! Have this banner displayed inside or outside of your classroom for the first week or month of school!


and there is A LOT MORE!!!

You can see even more that is included in this pack and detailed descriptions for each activity at my store.

Come check out this Back to School Fun Pack at my TPT store HERE

Guess What!! I will have my Year Long Plan posted... TOMORROW!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Do you sell just the "1st Letter in Name Class Book" template?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz!! Thank you so much!! I actually just have the activities bundles right now. Feel free to shoot me an email though and I will be more than happy to help you out :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...