Wednesday, July 2, 2014

4th of July Weekend Sale!! + BONUS!!

Hi everyone!! Are you excited for the weekend?!?! I can't wait to spend time with my family, barbecue, watch fireworks, and make lots of memories!  4th of July weekend is basically here and what better way to start the weekend off than having a SALE!!! To celebrate the holiday, I am having a sale until July 6th! I am hoping that this sale will help those who like to get things printed, prepped, and ready for the school year. I always like to try to get things done for the beginning of the school year during the summer, but like I said... 'I try' :)

I also have a special BONUS! I will be giving away 1 FREE item from my TPT store! If you have an item wish listed or one that you have been wanting, you might just win! All you need to do is follow my Blog or Facebook Page and write a comment with your email address. I will pick the winner in the evening of July 5th! 

And the WINNER of my giveaway is.... SUE STOKES CAPPUCCI!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Here is a picture of my adorable niece and nephew picking the winner! 
Thank you to everyone who participated in my giveaway!!

EVERYTHING in my store will be 20% during this sale!

There are a few items in my store that are a must for me at the beginning of the school year and I have decided to put those items on sale for 30% OFF!!


Check out my 30% OFF Products. Click on any of these pictures below to go right to the product:
English & Spanish Homework HERE







Have a wonderful, relaxing, fun, and safe weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! I just love a sale. Two of my wish listed items are even in the 30% off category. It would be even cooler to win something too! Thanks for the chance.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July to you! Enjoy the time with family!! I love a Sale at this of the year! I love your stuff and hope to win! Thanks for the great ideas!
    Maryann
    brennemm@carlisleschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog and Facebook page.

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...