Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mother's! I would like to say a special Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and my sister who is expecting... TWINS!!!! 

I hope all of my students mother's enjoyed their special gifts that they made. They worked so hard on them and were so proud of their gift! It was so adorable hearing and seeing how excited they were to give their gifts to their mother's.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
   





   

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...