Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Glimpse at Next Week & SALE!!

Here is a sneak peak of the activities that I will be doing with my class next week. 
We will be finishing up some of the activities from my Christmas Unit and will be working on my Polar Express Mini Unit! I can't wait to do this with my class! Check out the sneak peak of my Polar Express Unit:
Click HERE or on the picture above to get this unit! It is on SALE until Tuesday!! :)


    



    



























I am having a SALE on my Polar Express Unit, Christmas Unit, and Gingerbread Man Unit until Tuesday!!! 20% OFF EACH unit! Click on the pictures below to see these units at my TPT store. Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Click HERE to see my Christmas Unit in action in my class!


Click HERE to see my Gingerbread Man Unit in action in my class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...