Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weekly Newsletter

Every Friday during the school year, I send a newsletter 

home to the parents letting them know all that we have done 

during the week.


In the newsletter I summarize what we learned in each 

subject. I also place a calendar (Monday-Friday) of the 

upcoming week to let parents know what specials we have 

each day and any events we may have during the week.

At the bottom of the newsletter, I give parents information 

about important items that need to be addressed, any 

reminders, information on upcoming school events, etc. 
I made this newsletter editable for you to use for your 

classroom! Just click on the boxes and you can type 

information related to your class and school. 

Click on the pictures to get this newsletter for your 
  
class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...